Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Humorous Photos...

So, Sawyer is always a pretty fussy
baby but during the past few days
he's been unusually fussy.
I know he doesn't have an ear infection so
I'm assuming he's teething since I can see
another top tooth attempting to break through.
So this is pretty much the only way I can
get anything done lately. Fortunately for me,
Sawyer really likes the Ergo carrier.
*****
So for those of you who know me WELL
I'm sure you can see the humor in this picture!
*****
WHY WOULDN'T MY CHILD BE BETTER
SOOTHED BY MOPPING THAN BY
ROCKING IN THE ROCKING CHAIR?!

2 comments:

Wanice said...

AHHH...SO sweet. love you, nana

Laura S Scott said...

Either WYatt really like when I vacuum or the sound just keeps me from hearing him. I'm not sure if he likes mopping yet, but after seeing this post I might need to try it!