Friday, September 22, 2006

Update...Sorry No Pictures Yet

I'm still in CA but only for 3 more days. I am completely done working until I check in on October 6th in FL! I'm so glad. I fly out Monday at 11 am and should be in FL around 8 pm. All of our belongings arrived at the house and as far as we know nothing is broken or damaged. We still have tons of boxes to unpack and put away but it shouldn't take long. I am really looking forward to getting settled. We're still waiting on our baby furniture to be ready. They were all out of the color stain we wanted so they had to order it. It should be in sometime this week or next. Jonathan has been playing on a softball league with the church he's been attending. They had their first game this past week. I can't wait to get there so I can take General and the two of us can watch! He's getting through primary slowly but surely. The weather hasn't been all that cooperative and clear lately so he's had a lot of days without any flights. He did complete his first solo several weeks ago...which is pretty exciting. You'd have to ask him about the details. I'm still learning to be a pilot's wife. Maybe one of these days I'll be as educated and informated Mrs. Beaton :) Other news... I am now beginning my 34th week of pregnancy. The baby, and my belly, continue to grow. I'll get some pictures on the website once we get settled. I'll have to include some of the house too! General is enjoying his new big backyard. He and Jonathan have had several adventures since he arrived. One involved a hornet's nest full of hornets, another involved a really big mud puddle...evidently General loves water, and another involved the back of Jonathan's truck...just to name a few. Let's just say our puppy has been keeping him on his toes :) I really miss both of them and can't wait for the next 3 days to pass so I can be there too! Check back soon for pictures and more updates!

No comments: