Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day Weekend in Texas!

Jonathan and I met in Texas last weekend.
Florida was just too far for me to travel on such a short
weekend and we hadn't seen his family in quite a while.
On Saturday we watched the Rangers play the Indians and
then we had lunch and a family baby shower on Sunday!
It was a great time and we enjoyed seeing
a lot of Jonathan's family throughout the weekend!
Less than 3 weeks until I move to Florida.
Jonathan has already moved into our house and is
getting everything all set up for us before I arrive.
Jonathan and I Watching the Rangers on Saturday in TX Standing in Front of Nolan Ryan at Ameriquest Field Jason and Joie, Lane, and April and Jonathan At Our Baby Shower on Sunday in TX

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Aaahhhh....you all look so good! Great picture of you 5 together! Think of you often here in Ohio. Ginger and Russ :)

Anonymous said...

yes, it was so much fun being with you two at the Ranger's game & the shower on Sunday was great...thanks so much for meeting in Texas for the family to see you all...they thought you two looked wonderful...love ya, Mom Bryant

David and Angela Estes said...

April,
Hey woman, I check out your site ALL the time and wanted you to know I'm thinking about you! You look absolutely wonderful! Hope you're feeling good too. Good luck with your big move... I'm so excited for you! You're getting closer to the end now....YEAH!! Looks like I'm joining you in the boy category! We'll have to compare notes! Love you and would love to hear from you sometime!
Love, Angela (and baby)