Monday, September 11, 2006

32 Week OB Appointment

I saw my OB doctor for the last time today since I'm moving. I'm 32 weeks along I think. I lose track so easily. Everything went well. The baby is great and has his head down now. She doesn't think he'll move completely around again now that his head is down. We'll just hope she's right. I am very anemic...I guess I haven't been eating enough red meat and leafy greens :) I went to the store tonight and bought steak and salad. She said she could order me some iron but I don't want to take it. It makes me feel crummy and constipated :) I've been SUPER tired though...so tired I get up around 7 on my days off and am usually asleep again by noon. Maybe I'll stop over there when I'm at work and reconsider having her order it for me. We'll see. Maybe some diet changes will help too :) Jonathan has General now and has been busy fixing the fence at our house in order to keep him in the yard. He's a sneaky little thing and quickly figured out how he could get out under the gate. I guess now it's all taken care of thanks to my "handy man" husband :) We shipped our house hold belongings last Thursday and Jonathan is probably helping the movers unload them right now. Luckily they didn't take long to get to FL. Hopefully nothing is broken or damaged. We'll just keep our fingers crossed as we unpack things. So now I'm just waiting to leave San Diego on the 25th. I can't wait to unpack and settle in at the house. Enjoy the update and keep us posted as well!

1 comment:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Hey sweet friend!
I'm glad you did another update on your doc. appt. I bet you're sooo ready to be in Florida with Jonathan. I continue to pray for you & baby each day. You're gonna have a healthy baby April! Let's just hope General doesn't teach him any of his sneaky tricks!!
Miss you & LOVE YOU!!!!!