Thursday, April 27, 2006

Week 12

Hello everyone. We're all doing great.
I still feel crummy in the evenings but it's not too bad.
I am going to start working night shift on Monday. I'm a little scared I won't be able to sleep during the day,
or stay awake at night but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about it.
Jonathan is finishing his first week of API and has been studying a lot.
He's enjoying Florida and the chance to see so many people he knows.
I am planning on visiting him in Florida on the weekend of May 12th.
The baby seems to be doing great and my belly continues to grow.
My next doctor's appointment is scheduled for May 18th.
At my appointment they will schedule my next ultrasound also!
If the baby is cooperative we'll know if we're having a boy or girl :)
We hope everyone is doing great and enjoying the spring weather.
I'm really looking forward to moving to Florida where it's HOT again!
Take care and keep us updated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking good! The Luttrells

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!!
Aunt Lisa (ha,ha)
You should see little Abbie she is sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness. You are gorgeous!!! I am so proud of you. Continue to take care of yourself. ENJOY!!!