Wednesday, April 12, 2006

See How the Baby is Growing

Week 6
This is our first ultrasound picture.
I was having a TON of cramping at work so I decided
to see the doctor to make sure everything was okay.
Jonathan left work and met me there.
We were able to see the baby for the first time
along with it's tiny baby heart beat :)
At 6 weeks the baby is only .88 cm in length!
Week 7
My second ultrasound was at 7 weeks.
Even though I had the 6 week ultrasound just 6 days ago,
the doctor said it wouldn't hurt to go ahead
and do the previously scheduled one.
The baby is now 1.25 cm and has visible
beginnings of little arms and legs!
If you look closely you can even see the umbilical cord!
Week 8
I had my third ultrasound at my first "official" doctor's appointment.
The baby is now 2.18 cm in length.
When I saw the baby on the actual monitor at the office I
could see a huge difference from just 6 days prior.
The baby's tiny arms and legs have continued to develop
and is really starting to grow into it's little home :)
I was able to see a strong heart beat again but nothing audible yet.

No comments: