Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving and Decorating for Christmas...

Thanksgiving
Our New Lanai Furniture and Decorations Flag from My Mom... She bought me a few of them a long time ago but it took me FOREVER to find somewhere that sold the hangers.
Our Dining Room All Lit Up
I love having the new shelf to hang the stockings on and I love having a HUGE Christmas tree!
Jonathan did a great job helping decorate. It was his idea to replace the orange berries with from this Fall with the red ones for Christmas :)
Payton was wiped out! He fell asleep sitting up during his "rest" time in our bed.
We had a great Thanksgiving and had the joy of having Nana here with us for the week! I'm glad we have a few weeks of normal before Christmas and Baby Hudson arrives. The boys definitely need it :)

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Everything looks so nice!

Lynn said...

these pictures look like they could be in Better Homes & Gardens! Nice work : )