Thursday, November 11, 2010

Payton's 4th Birthday...

Blowing out Candles
Enjoying Birthday Brownies and Ice Cream
Opening Presents
I wrapped them all in priority boxes and envelopes b/c that's all I had.
Playing with New Toys
Listening to Mommy's...Neck :)
Birthday Boys
He IS my little twin :)
Train Table
Jonathan and I made this for the boys but we didn't get it completely finished before Payton's birthday. We still have to add another coat of stain and sealer.
Harold the Helicopter
Taking Care of Daddy with the New Doctor Kit
He's Such a TWO Year Old
Ready to Ship...Any takers?

3 comments:

Ginger said...

YES! your entire Ohio family will pass him from place to place till we wear him down! LOL!!!

The Havrilla's said...

You are right, April. I can't believe how much Payton looks like you! I also can't believe he's 4!!! I am sure you can't either :)

wanice said...

Yum, my favorite...brownies and ice cream. Payton is so grown-up. Can not wait to see them and give Big Tex hugs. love ya.