Friday, June 04, 2010

Lately...

Payton is currently growing grass in this old dinosaur planter that was mine when I was little. He loves to give the dinosaur haircuts!
Isn't this desk adorable?!
A friend of mind was getting rid of it because her kids had outgrown it and I had to snatch it up! The boys already love it and it already has character from all the previous kids who have used it, so I don't have to worry about my kids messing it up! I also got this frame, which use to have an old picture in it.
I took out the picture and painted the backing with chalk board paint to create this cute chalk board! Thanks for the idea, Val!
Yesterday I found Sawyer laying in Payton's bed, all snuggled up with both of their blankies...He's such a cuddler!
In desperate need of a haircut! And a face-washin'!
Sawyer All Snuggled Up in Payton's Bed
Sawyer LOVES the barn from Papa Russ.
Oh yeah...Did I mention that I'm pregnant again?
Payton is turning into such a big boy! I love to watch him lay on the living room floor while watching a movie or TV show.
Sorry it's been so long since we've updated. Life has been busy and for some reason I haven't taken as many pictures lately. Take care!

6 comments:

4mysanity said...

OH SOOO happy for you!! I hope you have twin girls to even it out in the house for you ; ) . I love how you just casually put that in there I about jumped out of my seat . god bless u and your gorgeous family

val said...

wow! great work and fast! Love the boys bedding...PB? and your boys ar CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE

Katie said...

Congrats on being pregnant! That is so exciting!!!

Ginger said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERY PICTURE!!! ESPECIALLY THE ONE THAT SHOWS THE TWIN GIRLS ARE COMING! :) OK...sorry! Hee...Hee! You have a funny friend. :)
HUGS! Mom

Missy and JP said...

Congrats April! Fun to hear from you again....I've missed seeing your boys cute little faces! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the 4 of you! I pray for many blessings on this new little one. I'm so tickled for you!