Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day of Summer...

Sawyer has a serious pouty lip when he's mad.
He didn't want to take turns with the hose.
Trying to get the snail out! Loves the Hose
Watering the Grass
Loving the Hose Some More
Playing Hide and Seek Freeze Tag
Loving the Neighbor's Hose
Playing Hide and Seek Freeze Tag with Our Neighbor, Elena
Bringing in the First Day of Summer with a Splash :)
Loving the $20 Walmart Pool...It was worth it :)
We celebrated Payton taking a nap again by going to Kailua and getting ice cream by the fountain (BTW, Payton hadn't taken a nap in almost 3 weeks).
SO FUNNY. Love those shorts, Dad :)
New Haircuts...Finally!
Sweet Baby :) He got a haircut too. I was sick of taking to them to get haircuts and then being unhappy with them afterwards. I am officially my sons' barber :)

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Payton Andrew you are SO handsome! Cool pool blonde Sawyer!! Bring it with you to Grandma Gingers and papa Russ's house!

Wanice said...

Looks like alot of fun!! So happy to see my grandboys in pictures. Can't to see them and give big hugs and XOXO.

Wanice said...

What fun in the sun!! Love these handsome boys. Come on to Texas!!

The Gaeta's said...

Haha, love Jonathan's shorts..I think I may have the same pair :) Love the pool, and I am slightly jealous of the weather..It's been a cool 60 degrees here and rainy! Ugh. Hope your feeling well!!