Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random Photos...

Sawyer in his new "baby legz."
A bunch of the girls in HI have these leggings
for their babies and I couldn't resist them!
Everyone needs a pair!
This is how Sawyer greets me when I walk into his room after naptime!
He's IN LOVE with his toes and he's SO cute!
Nalu is quite the bum.
This is him sleeping on the couch a few nights ago. Sawyer Watching Barney (below) Along with being in love with his toes, Sawyer is also in love with Barney. He won't even eat if he hears Barney on TV. I have to say it's nice to have Barney as a back up when I need to get something done.

5 comments:

Ginger said...

This little boy looks like he has grown a foot and I have only been gone a week!!! :-(
I miss him...wha!

Missy and JP said...

I love Sawyers "baby legz!" Several of my girlfriends with new babies have these and they are adorable!! I wish I'd know about these when Olivia was a baby-- maybe for the next baby (someday!).

Unknown said...

I just can't get enough of your sweet little boys!

Wanice said...

I agree with Ginger, Sawyer has gotten so long. Look out big brother!! Puppy is so adorable asleep! So thankful for my grandsons.

The Gaeta's said...

Thanks for the great website! I can't wait to order some for Jackson. I just want to squeeze baby Sawyers cheeks. He is soo adorable.