Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Parents' Trip to Hawaii...

My Dad and JB Golfing Behind Our House
My Mom and I at The Hale Koa
My Parents with the Dancers at the Luau
Mom and Dad at the Luau
JB and I at the Luau
Payton Greeting Papa with a Warm "Aloha"
Sawyer and Grandma
Sawyer and Papa
One night Sawyer wouldn't sleep and so I got him up and he
layed on the couch very contently with my Dad!
Payton and Grandma on a Walk
Papa Pushing Payton on the Swing
Grandma and Papa with the Boys of North Beach
Cracking Macadamia Nuts with Papa
Macadamia Nut Farm Photo
Golfing with Papa
Watching for the Train at the Dole Plantation with Grandma

2 comments:

The Gaeta's said...

April,
What fun you guys must have had. And how nice it must have been to have some extra hands! Hopefully you and Jonathan took advantage of that and went out together! Nice photos and you look great!!

Tonia said...

isn't it wonderful to be able to golf in your own back yard! we live on a golf course and when anthony's home, i can't keep him inside, much less off the course!
cute pup!