Monday, September 22, 2008

What We've Been Up To...

We're convinced that Sawyer is going to be a "Blankie Baby."
I'm sure some of you may recognize this blankie.
It was mine when I was little!

I love these big brown eyes :)

I caught Payton in the act again...Trying to give Sawyer his pacifier.

This was the result!

Upside Down Pacifier

Payton loves ketchup!

Helping Daddy Get Ready for His Week at the Rifle Range

I thought he would be scared of the gas mask but he surprisingly like it!

Here's the latest news from Hawaii!
We are about to possibly move again, onto the base this time.
We'll know by the end of this week.
Sawyer is growing and was 10 lbs 4 oz at 5 weeks.
They started him on Zantac because he was spitting
up a lot and it seems to be helping a ton.
Payton loves being a big brother and
tells everyone we see about his "babies."
He's been getting Jonathan up every morning
anywhere between 4:45 am and 6, which is crummy
but hopefully the early rising will pass.
He's also taken up the hobby of putting
everything he finds up his nose.
We're open to any advice you have on stopping him from doing this!
Jonathan is at the rifle range all week and has to get up at 4 am.
I'm doing well and can't believe it's been
6 weeks today since Sawyer was born!
Enjoy the pictures!
Take care.

2 comments:

The Gaeta's said...

April,
It's so funny that you mention Payton getting up at the crack of dawn. Abbey too has been getting up at least an hour to 2 before she usually does. I think maybe she's teething.. I too, hope that it stops soon. Glad to hear that everything is going well with the family and PAyton is adjusting well to Sawyer. He is such a beautiful baby. And I too love Paytons' big chocolate eyes! I'm sure he'll be a real heart-breaker when he gets older! That stinks though that you have to move again. I hate moving! Hopefully this is something that you both want. It'll at least make it a little more enjoyable. Take care thanks for the comments on the blog. I love to read them!

Love, Courtney

Anonymous said...

Thanks as always for opening up your lives to us on the mainland. It does make me feel like I am somewhat closer. I am blessed. mom bryant