Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Brothers...

I layed Sawyer on the couch and I was checking my email and I looked over and was able to catch this progression of pictures. Payton loves Sawyer SO MUCH! It's adorable. He share everything with him, including his toys and the remote control and I'm constantly catching him talking to him when we're not looking. When he wakes up in the morning he gets so excited to see the "babees." He always waves at him and says, "hi." I hope he continues to love him this much. He'll be a great big brother :)
If you want to see more recent pictures you can visit our shutterfly website at www.aprilnbryant.shutterfly.com
I added a lot of new pictures including Jonathan's first surfing experience!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so big! That first picture he favors Payton. They are so cute!
Aunt Lisa

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Soooo sweet! Is Payton fascinated with Sawyers feet & toes? I swear Keston will be lucky to still have his by his 1st bday! Caleb is constantly tugging on them & saying Keeeyken, fee...toe!! I noticed Payton was touching them so I had to ask! They look so sweet & hopefully they'll be buddies for life!!

Anonymous said...

What a change already!! I love the "brotherly love" :)
Do I have the cutest grandsons or what? love ya, Wanice (Nana)

Laura S Scott said...

April, those pictures of the beach are awesome. The water is so blue. Did Jonathan get up on the board? Payton looked like he was having fun. I'm so jealous!

The Gaeta's said...

Oh my gosh,

What great pictures! talk about being ready at the right moment. I hope that Abbey will take that well to Jack when he finally arrives. Hope your doing well.
Love,
Courtney

Michelle said...

Great pictures! That's so sweet with Payton wanting to share with his baby brother :) Too cute!!