Saturday, June 14, 2008

Swimming and Boating in Kaneohe Bay...

Payton Swimming in Kaneohe Bay Giving Daddy a Kiss Calvin...One of Payton's Friends
Payton Driving the Boat with Chris Jonathan and April Payton Driving the Boat on His Own :) Swimming in the Bay Cute Hat, Huh?! Family Photo Payton Getting Very Tired The Boat We rented a boat on the base with some friends and went out to Kaneohe Bay this morning. We had a great time swimming, snorkeling and cruising around. Jonathan even found a baby hammerhead shark. Maybe we'll post pictures of it later. I didn't take any of my own. It's gonna be hard to come back to the mainland and spend our start spending our Saturday mornings and afternoons at the pool again :) We hope everyone is enjoying their summers. We're trying to get as much in as possible before the baby comes and our lives come to a stand still again. Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Great pictures! I love the close ups of Payton with his hat on! Adorable!!! I wish I could be there on that boat with you :( I miss my friends!

George Scott said...

Those scenary looks amazing!The people don't look half bad either.

Anonymous said...

April, These pictures are so beautiful and Payton is sooo cute. Hope you're enjoying your new life in Hawaii!