Friday, December 14, 2007

Day with Mommy while Daddy's at Work

"Mama? I found Daddy's hat and I miss him."
"How about we go and find him."
"Wake up General."
"We're gonna go find Daddy today."
"We're on our way."
"I don't see him yet though." "There he is!" "He's coming this direction!"
"He's getting closer!"
"He's getting even closer."
"Hurry, Mommy!"
"We have to get home before Daddy lands his helicopter and beats us."
"But first...I want to stop and see the fishes and the birdies!"
"I see the fishes!"
"I think all the birdies flew south for the winter."
"Okay, Mommy."
"I think it's time for me to take a nap."

2 comments:

The Gaeta's said...

April,
On my oh my! He looks SO handsome in that first picture. He is really getting older. Don't they grow so fast!
Take Care

Anna said...

Payton is so cute! And grown up...

I was wondering if I could get your address? My email is: johnandanna05@hotmail.com

Thanks, April, and I hope you guys are doing well! It looks like you really are. :)

Anna Anderson