Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Parties...

This is my amazing husband.
I am so proud of him.
He is the "Bull" LT, which is why he is wearing the horns.
I guess it's suppose to be the oldest LT in the squadron or
something like that but I think they knew JB would set the
standard for whittyness (I think that's a word?) so they just chose him.
So here he is...Setting the standard for "Tacky Christmas Outfit."
He actually wore this to his squadron Christmas party.
Sadly enough I couldn't go and see all the other wive's reactions because
Payton is running a fever and very sick today.
So anyways...I'll have to update you on the outcome.
Those pj's actually have feet in them!
Here is the CH-53E that brought Santa to the family Christmas party this morning.

Payton at the Party

(not feeling like himself)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Hey, cool hat little guy! But you have a long way to go to reach your daddy's style expertise!!!! :) You tell him grandma Ginger said! Hee~Hee!!!