Friday, November 02, 2007

Trick or Treat

Jonathan and I took Payton and General "Trick or Treating" around the block with some friends. I only have these two pictures right now but I might have a few more to add this week. General dressed up as "Bat Dog" and Payton was our "Little Monkey" as usual. He enjoyed the suckers until Jonathan was carrying him on his shoulders and Payton threw up on his head. Then we got home and he threw up again. That little boy doesn't tolerate sugar at all. I guess he go this daddy's stomach. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Laura S Scott said...

Hey Payton, you look like a fun monkey. Hope we get to play again soon! -Owen

Ginger said...

I love the General's costume!!!

The Gaeta's said...

April,

Love the costume and videos of Payton...looks like General had fun too.Take Care

Love,
Courtney