Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Marine Corps and Payton's Birthday!

The past weekend has been busy. My mom flew into town and watched Payton while Jonathan and I drove to Myrtle Beach for the Marine Corps Birthday Ball. It was my first night away from Payton since he was born but I did well and it was nice staying at the Sheraton and not having to wake up with him in the morning (although we still woke up at 7:30). When we got back home we have 2 hours to prepare for his first birthday party (actually the first actual party was in Ohio last month). Payton and his friends had a great time, as did the parents :) Hope you enjoy!
Jonathan, Payton, and April
Zonked Out After a Long Weekend!
Playing with His New Toys!
In true style Daddy and Mommy bought Payton a new Cowboys Jersey!
He loved his cake! If you look closely you can even see his bottom teeth!

Grandma Ginger and Payton

JB and I at the Ball

The Two of Us with Some of His Crazy Friends

JB always enjoys picture time!

Put-Put Golfing Before the Ball

Caught in the Act this Morning!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures. I will probably put more on our winkflash link soon!

2 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Aw! Great pictures!! Makes me miss you guys SOOO much more! I laughed out loud at the picture of Payton in his bathroom! Soo funny! Maybe for Christmas you could give him a pack of Toilet Paper to unravel...LOL!!!
We love you guys!!

Laura S Scott said...

April, I love the pics from the ball. The red shoes are so cute. It reminds me of dressing up my barbies.

My sister calls Owen a "Butt Wipe" when he unrolls her TP! :) We have since left an empty roll on the roller and we keep the full roll on the counter. Cute Pics!