Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Trip to TX...

I took these first few pictures tonight at JB's softball game.
Payton loves to watch!
Isn't this precious?!
Payton and Daddy watching the game together! This is my first Mother's Day card made by Payton (and Daddy too)!
Daddy was telling Payton everything he knows about flying!
While in TX we went to lunch at the Rainforest Cafe.
Payton loved watching the fish aquariums.
Abigail wasn't so fond of all the gorrillas...poor thing!
JB and Payton...Joie and Abigail
Family Photo in front of the Waterfall at the Cafe
We went to TX for the wedding of one of
Jonathan's high school friends. Payton was the life of the party and
absolutely loved the music!
He looks like such a big boy in his hat
Grandma Ginger bought him when she was here
visiting last week!
Chewin' on Clyde...What Payton loves to do!
Payton and Cousin Abigail at Nana Wanice's House
Lounging in the Hotel Bed!
This was Payton's first hotel room stay and he did great!
CUTIE PIE
"I'm Chiquita Banana!"
We're back from Texas and doing great.
Payton is better than ever and all smiles!
He's sitting up all by himself too!
He still loves to watch and play with the dogs...especially General
I think it has something to do with his golden long fur.
I am off work this whole week and am savoring
every moment at home!
Hope you enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

April you look so beautiful in that picture @ the wedding. Hope all is well. Payton is ADORABLE!

Ginger said...

Wonderful group photo of the Texas family! I miss Payton so much I could reach right into the screen and squeeze him. He really wears his baseball cap well! The shots of Abigail and Payton are great. I love you, mom

Anonymous said...

I hate we did not get to see you when you were in Texas. The pictures are great!
Love Ya, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awe, what a great update!! We all miss you in Ohio. I know I have a sister-in-law who could use a visit!!!

Enjoy your week off, hope to see ya soon,

love, Sandi

Anonymous said...

A fast and fun trip. I still hear the ocean waves at night...ha! He (Payton, sorry, not you son!) is sooo precious and squeezable. Okay when is your next visit? love ya, mom bryant