Wednesday, May 09, 2007

May Pictures

Kentucky Derby Party Payton will only sleep with his monkey and blankie now! He's sitting up pretty well now. It's especially nice when he's taking a bath!
Bath Time
Mommy and Payton After His Bath
Messy Breakfast
Payton loves his cereal and all food for that matter!
Am I teething or what?!
Look at that drool!
Ohhh...A girl!
Playin' with His New Steering Wheel on His Stroller
April and JB
We cooked out at the river last weekend!
Daddy Cutting Meat and Payton Watching the Fire
Daddy's Silly Friends...
Payton gets a kick out of them!
I cooked this for dinner a few weeks ago!
Impressive huh?!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Looks yummy! Very impressive!!! :) I am so excited to see you all next week. I can hardly believe how Payton has grown in just 2 months. Looks like the Derby party was fun. Lets go to the real thing next year! Family girl outing...what do you think?!? LOL Love, mom

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Bout Time!! I'm so glad you posted pictures! I keep checking & hoping! Payton is just so cute! I wish I could just kiss him!!!!!! Caleb falls asleep best with his blanket & bear too. I think it's so cute watching him snuggle it. Those must be the shishkabobs you were telling me about. They look so good...seriously, now I'm hungry & want to make them...but I can't because it's almost 10 at night. Darn!
Miss you April! (
PS-it's good to see a pic of you & Jonathan together too...you're such a wonderful couple!)

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Oh - I forgot! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!