Thursday, December 21, 2006

Weekend with My Parents...

Recently my parents came into town.
We had a great time and did a ton of fun stuff
including opening Christmas gifts (a little early),
making Amish friendship bread and
Christmas cookies, taking a trip to the beach,
eating dinner at Maguire's and Flounders,
and enjoying my Dad's famous lasagna.
Jonathan and I were actually able to
get a little extra sleep thanks to their help!
We miss you already!
(More pictures on the next blog as well!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO NOT FRET! WE'LL BE BACK SOONER THAN YOU THINK! THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL VISIT. I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR YOUR GRANDMAS TO MEET PAYTON. HE WILL STEAL THEIR HEARTS AWAY! BE SAFE ON YOUR CHRISTMAS TRIP AND HUG THE TEXAS MOM FOR ME :)ALL MY LOVE, YOUR MOM

Anonymous said...

I SHOULD PROBABLY PUT MY GLASSES ON IN THE MORNING! I BELIEVE I WANTED TO SAY "DO NOT FRET"! HA!HA!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are on your way to Texas soon. I loved the pictures and can't wait to squeeze him.

Have a Merry God Blessed Christmas, love you, Sandi

Anonymous said...

Again I love looking at the new pictures. I know your Mom and Dad had a great time. Payton is adorable...but you already know that. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas with your new little guy. Have a safe trip to Texas. Can't wait to hold Payton...when are you coming to OHIO??? Love, Angi

Anonymous said...

Hey Grandma....what the heck are you doing up at 4:20...are you nuts???? I guess there must be a time delay. Hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!