Monday, December 04, 2006

Random Update...

We've been doing pretty well so far.
Payton's been sleeping great and usually
only wakes up between 1 and 2 times per night.
He's been fussy in the evenings but we're
getting better at being able to sooth him.
Jonathan is almost done with Primary and
should find out what he'll fly within the next month.
I'm sad my maternity leave is going so quickly
but we're thankful for a great friend, Melissa,
who is going to be keeping Payton for us.
General has been pretty left out lately.
We both feel bad sometimes for not having
a lot of time for him but we try to make up
for it by spoiling him and letting him in with us.
He's getting very big these days.
Next week he'll make a trip to the vet to
have his "surgery."
Hopefully he recovers well and stops some of his
obnoxious male behaviors, if you know what I mean :)
Thanks for all your gifts, cards, phone calls, and prayers.
We're very thankful.
Check back soon as I'm sure we'll keep the site up to date!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi April and Jonathan, Kim here from Van Wert. Just wanted to tell you I think Payton is just beautiful!! I'm sure he is the joy of your lives. I'm so glad to be able to share the site so that I can see you guys and watch him grow. So april, is motherhood all that you thought it would be?? It's great, enjoy him while he is little because all to soon he will be grown. I miss Steph being little. She doesn't need me much anymore and it's a hard thing to get use to.
Take care, give him lots of kisses for me. Have a Merry Christmas!!
God bless you all.
Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

Hello! I love looking for updates on your family and new addition ... looks like everyone is doing well and Payton is just TOOOO cute :) Take care and enjoy every minute of your time off with the little guy ... Merry Christmas!!
Love, Michelle Breese (Wolfcale)

Wesley and Nicki Baer said...

Hi :) Wow, has General grown ! I think your little guy is precious as can be. I hope you do enjoy the rest of your time off and I hope you have a wonderful time with your parents this weekend. I sure miss you ! Much Love, nicki

Anonymous said...

Hi April and JB,
Just wanted to say how good it is of you to have this site so I can keep up with all that is going on! Of course Payton is adorable! Bet General doesn't know what happened either!! You look well and happy and so blessed with a healthy son and all the family visiting and friends too! Bet your Mom and Dad can not wait to get there and get their hands on little Payton!!
Have a good visit!! Take care and know we are thinking of you every day!!
Hugs from Indiana, Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Hi April and JB!! Oh my gosh...Payton is so adorable. Give me a hug and lots of kisses from me. I know your mom will get him a couple from me...I hope. Hope you are having a great time with your parents there. I love this site. You do a great job of keeping us all informed of your goings on. I will keep General in my prayers.....with his "surgery" and all. I know exactly the behaviors you are talking about. Sometimes they still want to do that. You know them males!!!! Just kidding. Hoope you all have a Merry Christmas. Love to both of you.

Angi