Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Family Comes to Florida...

My Sister, Me, and Sidney
Sidney...Helping Change Payton Kerstin and Payton McKenzie and Payton Scott, Amber, and Payton Family Photo at the Bowling Alley...
Payton was an angel the whole time!My Sister's Family at the Bowling Alley My Brother, Callie, and Payton Payton's Third Week :) We've had lots of visitors over the past few weeks!
First my brother and his girlfriend were
here for a few days and then the next
day my sister and her family came.
Over the next few weeks we're expecting
Jonathan's mom as well as my parents!
Then we'll be heading to Texas for Christmas!
We can't wait! Love ya and see ya'll soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April,
Great to see everything is going so well in FL. and being a new mommy.Keep up with the great pictures and keep in touch.