Monday, June 26, 2006

Week 21

I don't have much to tell you but here's
another picture of my growing belly.
(Are you enjoying the lovely pose?)
It's been really humid here this week...yuck!
Jonathan is doing well in primary.
He passed his first test and did well
on his first CPT (cockpit procedures test...I think).
I've really been missing him.
We hope you're all doing well.
Check back soon for more.
I'll be in FL for a little over a week
starting on Sunday so I'm sure we'll
have plenty of pictures to share!
Love ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Look Great.Put up more
pictures though.

Anonymous said...

you look great.I love the pose.
Put more pictures up soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey April this is your sis Steph!! I hope you're doing good! You look so pretty! Email me if you get thr chance cuz I'd love to hear from you! sissygirl13_87@yahoo.com. Miss you!! Love always! oxox