Thursday, June 22, 2006

20 Weeks

Some of you have been asking for an
update on my belly, so here ya go.
(Gotta love the maternity pants!)
It keeps growing, slowly but surely.
I'm gained 2 lbs since I got pregnant.
I thought it should be more but the
doctor assures me it's perfectly fine.
He's very active and I can even
see his little movements through
my belly if I watch closely.
He seems to move the most whenever
I'm eating, driving, or reading to him
(or maybe it's just because I'm sitting).
He's come to know several books including
"Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go!",
"Baby Koala" and "Baby Orangutan",
and "God Gave Us You."
We're in need of other good
suggestions if you can think of any.
I hope you continue to enjoy the updates.
Keep checking back for more!
Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! What fun! That looks like a good time! That's a great picture of you two! Do you think baby-boy Bryant will have Daddy's dimples & Momma's blue eyes? He'll be handsome for sure!!
We have so much to look forward to! I miss you so much April!
Love ya!