Friday, May 19, 2006

Quick Update on the Family

So I went to the doctor yesterday and I was able to
hear the baby's heart beat for the first time!
We saw it on the ultrasound but it wasn't audible yet,
so this was very exciting and reassuring.
The doctor also measured my uterus and said
it was right where it should be at 16 weeks.
She also recommended that I only work day shifts!
I'm not sure how long it will take to switch my schedule
but I should be back on days by mid-June at the latest.
Jonathan took his last test today and passed.
He's officially done with API tests and will just have
some miscellaneous training to do in the next two weeks.
Primary (the next phase of flight school) will start in June.
Sorry, no pictures this time!
We'll be in Boston next weekend for Jon Beaton's wedding.
I'm sure we'll take plenty then and I promise I'll be quick to share!
Love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi APril!!
G;ad things are going well with you and the baby and good that Jonathan is passing all his tests and likes Florida.
Glad you got to visit--your Mom keeps me up to date!!
Take care!!
Carolyn in Indiana

Anonymous said...

April,
I am so happy for you:) Thank you for keeping in touch with me! I will be thinking of you and praying for you:) Yesterday was the last day of school for the kids. I think that was my 11th year! Time flies by...now I will have an 8th grader and a 4th grader. Calista made cheerleading again:)

Take Care...Life is looking good:)
Mrs. Dowdy (in Ohio)

Anonymous said...

Please tell Julie I said hello! I tried to send a comment, but she doesn't allow anonymous (I don't blame her!)comments and I'm not too great with all of this technology! Maybe I'll get Calista to set up an account:)

Thanks, Mrs. Dowdy