Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I know I know...What was I thinking?!

I got the boys' hair cut tonight.
I was almost having a heart attack as they were
cutting Payton's and then I ended up having them
stop cutting, mid-haircut, with Sawyer.
I brought him home and finished it
myself and am a lot happier with it.
Payton's hair, on the other hand, has gotten
very thick and curly over the past year
and I think it looks better long.
Oh well, it will grow back!
_________________________________________
Don't mind the comb-over on Payton...
He had just gotten out of the bath.
That's better. This is the best photo I could get of Sawyer's hair as he was squirming all over my bed. This is about how much he sat still when getting it cut!

2 comments:

Wanice said...

It's okay...it will grow back and no reason to fret over a haircut. They look just as precious no matter what!! love ya, mom bryant

Ginger said...

Handsome little men. :) Having a minor melt down this week. Why do I not just get on a plane?! TGIF tomorrow. I love you all. Mom