Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lots of Randomness...No Particular Order

Loves to Sit on Things
Big Boy Underwear
Or What Payton Calls "Good Boy" Underwear Playing Cars Giving Payton the "I don't care that I just destroyed your block tower" look. Building "Daddy's Ship" Not sure what that means.
Climbing Everything
Attempt at Using the Self-Timer
Roses from Jonathan for My Birthday
Potty Training and ALWAYS Naked
Waving "Hi" at the Neighbor Dog
My mom sent me a frame so I could put a picture of Jonathan in a place where the boys could see it and reach it. I put it on the second shelf of this stand and I noticed the other day it had been moved to the first, so I know Payton found it and was looking at it. Then I got out of the shower today and I caught Sawyer admiring the photo, pointing and saying "Dada." I got it on video at the bottom of the page too! SOOO adorable!
Payton Takes Good Care of Mommy
and Gives Me Lots of Love
Blowing "Daddy's Silly Kisses" on My Cheek
Sweet Child
They're finally playing together...
No wait, they're fighting over a cup!
New Stand
New Chairs...Table to Be Picked Up Today
Payton use to push these stools around all the time when he was learning to walk. Now Sawyer does it too. It's SO loud!
New Potty...Payton's Doing GREAT at Potty Training
Awww...They're dancing!
No wait, Payton is trying to MCMAP Sawyer.
This is what Sawyer looks like when he wakes up in the morning after 12 hours of CONSECUTIVE sleep! Don't get too excited. He only did it twice and now he's sick and waking up again several times at night!
This is my view of Sawyer for most of the day.
More Sawyer at My Feet
Video of Sawyer when he "Found" Daddy

3 comments:

Wanice said...

ancyactLOVE the video...I can not wait to see you all. Just precious.

The Gaeta's said...

April,
So love the pics of Payton potty training. Don't those little undies make their butts look so cute?! And those roses are amazing. I love the colors. But I especially love the picture of you and Payton. MUST be framed. hope your doing well, talk soon.

Michelle said...

SOOOO cute ... glad to see you are doing well!! Thinking alot of you ...