Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 2009...

Okay, so I hate to do this but I know it's the right thing to do. We are going to make our blog private in about a week. If you still want access to be able to see it you can leave me a comment and I'll add you to the approved viewers list. If I don't have your email address be sure and leave it in the comment section. I'm not sure if you'll need a login name or not but if you do it's easy & not risky in anyway. We hope to see lots of comments from people who want to stay connected!
Payton and His Friend Kristen at the Park
Payton With His Favorite Bat and Ball My Beautiful Baby Sawyer :) Every night I put Payton in bed and then I lay down on my bed to read a book. Well the other day I was cleaning in my bedroom and Payton grabbed Jonathan's book from our bedside stand and ran into his bedroom. When I looked in on him this is what I saw. I couldn't grab the camera fast enough. He was doing just what I do! Payton has been very, very fascinated with the moon lately. Every night we go on a walk around 6:15 or so and we get back just after dark. He always asked to "see moon" and tells Jonathan and I to "get it." He says he wants to "hold moon." It's SO sweet!

13 comments:

The Gaeta's said...

Very cute photos and we'd love to stay connect with you and your family...please add us! Also, what a great idea about your New Years Resolution! It's so easy to get caught up in the everyday stuff of kids, house, ect... and you forget about the foundation of it all. Hope all is well,

Love,
Courtney

Valerie said...

I still want to see your blog. :-)

Laura S Scott said...

April, there is a book that is exactly about a dad getting the moon for his child. I think that it might even be Eric Carle. We don't have it, but you should check the library. I bet Payton would love it. Also, keep us connected!

Anonymous said...

I always love seeing pics of you and your gorgeous family so add me k . take care
mia

Missy and JP said...

April,
Your boys are so adorable! I love keeping up with journey as a mommy and would love to keep connected. :)

Missy

Anonymous said...

Arden is super fascinated with the moon, too! She screams with excitement when she sees it!

Anonymous said...

April, great pictures! We would love to still get the updates!

Trish

THE EVANS FAMILY said...

Hey April this is Jamie Evans...I love looking at your blog.
gilljam14@yahoo.com

lizbaker said...

I love your seeing your blog. Add me!

Brian and Jeni said...

April, I love checking your updates, I would love to stay connected. jennifersoeder@yahoo.com

Take care, and we love seeing pictures of the boys

The Gress Family said...

April,
I would love to stay connected to what you and your family are up to. Hope all is well.

Stacy

Anonymous said...

April,
please leave us connected, how else would we see those adorable boys! Steve is always telling me we need more pictures of the two of us, I should make that resolution too!
Mandy

Anonymous said...

April, I love seeing the great pictures that you do of JB and the boys and telling such a great story of your family. Please keep me on the list!'
Carolyn