Sunday, November 16, 2008

Marine Corps Birthday Ball...

Last night we went the Marine Corps Birthday Ball.
We had a great time and were fortunate enough to have some great
friends who were willing to watch Payton and Sawyer for us!
I think it was the latest we've been out in a long time!
Just after Thanksgiving Jonathan and I are both going to be traveling.
Jonathan is going to San Diego for three weeks for Legal School.
He's going to be the legal officer for his sqaudron.
I am coming home to Ohio for a few weeks with the boys as well.
I can't wait for everyone to meet Sawyer :)
On another note, Sawyer and Payton are doing great.
Sawyer has been getting a bottle every couple of weeks and he's
been taking it like a champ.
Payton has taken a new interest in his books and has even
started couting things.
Hope you enjoy the update and pictures!
Take care :)

6 comments:

The Gaeta's said...

April,

You both look beautiful! Hope that you enjoyed yourself. You'll have to let me know how it is traveling with 2 small children. I am possibly looking into that after Jack is born.

Unknown said...

Hollllaa! April, you seriously look amazing!! Your dress is beautiful & you look hot in it! Oh, & Jonathan, you look good too :)

Anonymous said...

And I want that picture too!! I am glad that the two of you had a real date night. I want to go to a ball...that sound like so much fun. :) love ya, mom bryant

Ginger said...

Yes you both do look so important & classy in your ball attire! I want that picture to! HA!
I can hardly wait till you get home, but we will miss Jonathan a lot. love you, mom

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog