Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Wait is Almost Over...

So a lot has been going on with us, as usual, and I thought it would be good to put out an update. So, here goes... Jonathan left for Jacksonville, NC on the 13th and moved into base housing at New River. He's had very little time for himself between taking care of General, unpacking all of our household goods, and working. He's been mostly doing practice simulator flights and computer based training. He should start flying by the end of September. This weekend he's coming back to Florida to spend the weekend with Payton and me. In the meantime Payton and I have been living with some friends, Caryn and Carl. Caryn works at the hospital on the opposite days as me and so she's been able to watch Payton while I'm working. I only have 5 working days left! Next Friday Payton and I will be leaving Florida and heading back to Ohio for a week. Jonathan will be meeting us at the end of the week for my brother's wedding and then we'll all drive back to NC. I'm excited to see the house we'll be living in for the next few months before we leave for Hawaii. I hope the update is helpful in keeping you all informed. Keep in touch and we'll add pictures soon! Love ya!

1 comment:

Laura S Scott said...

April,
It was SO good to see you and meet Payton! I'm so glad that we were able to catch up for a bit.
Love,
Laura