Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Weekend...

We stayed pretty busy this weekend.
Friday Jonathan had an evening simulator flight
so Payton and I went to a slumber party with OCF girls...
Payton enjoyed all the attention!
Saturday Jonathan played Ultimate Frisbee
while Payton and I went shopping.
Then we made Easter pasta, compliments of Nana.
Sunday we went to church in the morning and then
had lunch with some other friends from church.
Now Payton's napping and Daddy and Mommy are
getting ready for another long week.
After Church
Outside of the Church Payton's First Baseball Encounter... His Daddy was so proud! Happpppy Payton!
Maaaaad Payton!
Payton is trying to sit up now...
He's over the whole "lying down" thing!
"Awww...Daddy's so interesting!"
"If I could only get ahold of him I would EAT him."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute family!! I love the Easter suit that Payton has on...Nana has great taste in clothes, ha. Would love to cuddle that little fellow. love ya, mom bryant

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

What a good looking family you Bryant's are! April, you're looking hot in that dress! SOOO Cute! Payton's really growing! I can't believe he's trying to sit up!! Way to go buddy! We need you show Caleb your new tricks! Mind if we swing by for a visit?! (don't I wish!)