Monday, February 26, 2007

Last Weekend/Monday...

This past weekend was great!
The weather was beautiful in Florida
and we had a great time saying
goodbye to The Hicksons.
Payton enjoyed our hammock swing
but he didn't like the sun in his eyes
too much!
We also took a picture of Payton's new trick.
He likes to swing his legs around and spin
under his toy thing :)
It's so cute when he starts yelling
because he's stuck!
Payton had to say goodbye to his first babysitter...
Miss Melissa.
It was so sad!
Saturday night we enjoyed dinner together before
Peter and Melissa took off for Texas on Sunday!
Before Church on Sunday I don't have a picture of it but Jonathan also started flying helicopters last week! It's been good so far and he really enjoys it! Hopefully, weather permitting, he'll get his wings toward the middle of August!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is sooooo cute! I can't wait to see him again. Thanks for all the pictures.
Aunt Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi April,
Kim here. I so enjoy the updates. Payton is a real jewel. And proud parents you should be. He is a great gift from God.I can't believe how much he looks like you. The shape of his face and his big eyes. And is that a hint of red I see in his hair? Anyway, take care and I look forward to more pictures. I'm also sorry I didn't get out to see you when you were home. I will make it a priority next time you visit.
Love and miss you.
Kim xoxo

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Ah! Great Pictures! I just got one of those aquarium play gyms for Caleb! I'm still waiting for it to get here :) Looks like Payton likes his!
Seeing you in the warm sunshine makes me wish I were there in Florida with you! Miss ya!