Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wonderful Fall Weekend in Florida

We had an eventful weekend in Pensacola.
The weather was super nice and stayed pretty cool.
Friday we made dinner and played Mexican Train
with a friend of ours, Jon Beaton. His wife was out of town.
Saturday we took General with us while
Jonathan played Ultimate Frisbee.
He always enjoys chasing around 4 or 5 frisbees.
Then we came home and JB watched
football while I slept all afternoon.
We ended up going to the Pensacola Fair last night and
then today we went to Sunday school,
church, and then lunch at Panera.
Jonathan's watching football again and I'm thinking
about taking another afternoon nap.
I have to go back to work tomorrow until I have the baby.
We're hoping he arrives sometime between the 7th
and the 17th...Not that we have a whole lot of say!
Enjoy the pictures and be sure and leave us your comments!
General has a new picture on his blogsite too (link to the left).
At the Fair
General thinks he's a lap-dog sometimes! He's very sweet and cuddly!
Notice the "37 weeks + 2 days" belly! Enjoying the Shade

General Watching JB in the House

3 comments:

Ginger said...

OH MY! LOL
How you've grown! You have a beautiful glow. :) General Jackson is a very handsome dog! He looks so soft! Yesterday Kerstin and Sid and I rented "Air Bud" coz he looks like Aprils & Uncle JB's dog! HA! HA! Its the soccer one. Kerstin was excited to see that! Hope you enjoyed the fair. What I really hope is that it made you homesick for a real fair...you know, the Van Wert County bestest fair in the world fair! HA! Love you both..Please hug General for me! Mom & Dad

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

April - you look SO HAPPY!

Wesley and Nicki Baer said...

Oh dear, I miss you. You do look so happy, and I think you look so cute ! Your dog is just beautiful too. I love your updates. I hope to have one soon too. Love Nicki