Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Update on the Bryants...

Hello! Hello!

I officially received the itinerary

to fly to FL on September 25th!

The movers are coming on September 7th

and we're hoping our stuff arrives before I do.

General is also going to be flying to FL shortly

after the house is packed up and moved.

Hopefully he adjusts to Jonathan before I get there.

I'm sure he'll be fine...

or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Jonathan is doing great in flight school

and really enjoying the days his flights don't

get canceled due to bad weather.

The baby is doing great and continues to

move about in my belly :)

I enjoy it for the most part unless he has

one of his huge feet in my ribs.

It takes my breath away!

I am really looking forward to my trip

to Ohio on August 17th (just two weeks!)

and then to meet Jonathan in TX on September 1st.

We're trying to see everybody before

I get any further along and can't travel!

Hope you're all doing well.

Keep us up to date.

Love ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi April my sweetie!!!!!!!! Well look at you all being a mom. I can't believe that you are old enough to do that. LOL I soooooo love that you include me in your mailing list. Makes me still feel like I am part of the family. I am so proud of you and jonathon too. You will be a great set of parents. General is toooooo cute and will be a great friend to the baby. Hopefully maybe i will get to see you when you are home but if not, be safe on your move and GOD BLESS you both!!! I love you, Kim xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

hi april
I think your dog is very cute. who named him? I wish we still had my dog juno. I miss you alot!!!!!!!!!!!!

ally kay evans

Anonymous said...

Hey... do you really have to move? I have really enjoyed getting to know you during Bible Study at Alicia's house. You will be GREATLY missed... you will have to send us pictures of your little one once he is born.