Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Meet "General"

This is the newest addition to our family,
"General Thomas J. 'Stonewall' Jackson",
named by his daddy!
He's a purebred Golden Retriever born on April 28th.
So he's almost 12 weeks old!

He loves the beach/park and it's

only a 2 minute drive from our house.

Hope you enjoy our new puppy.

I know Jonathan is excited to meet him.

My orders were changed yesterday to

detach in September instead of October

so I have less than 10 weeks until I move!

Please keep in touch! Love you!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey April! Amber gave me this address to see how you have been ... looks like you are (all) doing well! Glad to hear about your pregnancy and that it's going well! Best of Luck!

Anonymous said...

General is a doll! This addition will be easier to potty train than the one that's still cooking!

love yall,
Jason, Joie, & Miss Abigail

Anonymous said...

So, you finnly got a dog. Another dream came true. good luck



Love
Taylor